Saturday, September 06, 2008

Scratch that, reverse it

19mm cyst, almost certainly functional. Today is maybe going to turn out to be CD 1, so I'd have time to go back for a CD 3 u/s to see if it had gotten small enough to do the Fem@ra, except we're leaving for a mini vacation tomorrow night and won't be back until Friday.

I'm considering flying home early for my u/s, except I've never left Gabriel before and thinking about it is making me teary! Also, we're actually driving to our destination, because of all the stuff we want to bring (scuba gear and my sewing machine, to name a few) and I don't know that I trust M alone with G on the 7 hour drive home!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you take a sewing machine on vacation?

September 17, 2008 10:20 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

A 7 hour drive with a young child, that's tough. I don't think I'd like that idea either.

Sorry to hear about the spanner in the works. And no coverage for infertility, but coverage for little blue pills continues to perplex me. If anyone needed proof that it's still a man's world ...

September 27, 2008 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment