Friday, May 23, 2008

Snow White

was the color of the HPT I peed on this morning at 11 days past supposed ovulation. I wasn't surprised, or even that disappointed, strangely. Weird.


What I really came to rant about is how difficult OPKs are to read. M and I were both squinting at it this week, trying to figure out which line was darker, then trying to figure out if we had gone over the time limit in which you're supposed to read the stupid thing...

Last time we did this, I used a fertility monitor for a little while, then gave it up because my long cycles made the sticks got to be too expensive and I just decided it was too much of a PITA. I pulled it out again to maybe use it for this cycle and its broken. I think I'm going to get a new one on Feebay for the next cycle. The reasons I didn't like it before still exist, but my fertility "signals" are not as clear this time and I have less time to analyze them then I did before, which is probably a good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kir said...

oh there you are...I'm sorry about the BFN, that stinks! However, I will be crossing my fingers that Gabriel gets a brother or sister soon!!!! I'm here and will read all about it, promise. :)

June 27, 2008 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment