Thursday, August 07, 2008

Back from Vacation!




We had a great time!!



On the way home from vacation, we stopped at my parent's house for a few days where we had a family birthday party for G.





Then, 2 days after we got home, we had a big party here at the house for him. Those are chocolate chip cupcakes with vanilla and chocolate buttercream frosting. Made from scratch. UH-MAY-ZING.



And then, a week later, I saw Yoda (our RE.) And just like that, we're in the insanity. Today is the second day of the Cl0mid challenge test. Oh, how I loathe cl0mid.....

4 Comments:

Blogger MsPrufrock said...

Happy (belated) birthday G!

I can't get over his adorable hair...

As for Clomid, I barely even remember those days, they seem so long ago.

August 07, 2008 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Birthday Wishes to G.

I can't believe how BIG he is....Will is the same age & still has a bit of the "baby" look.

August 08, 2008 7:35 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Lovely pictures. :-)

August 15, 2008 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your son is an absolute doll! And where every you were in Wisconsin is beautiful.

August 23, 2008 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment