Monday, August 18, 2008

Hope

I went back today for an u/s to see if any of the tiny follicles we saw on the 13th were growing. I wasn't holding out much hope, because the opk's weren't very dark, though I did skip Saturday because we were out of town. Also, on Saturday I started noticing bits of eggwhite, Sunday there was a bit less. And today, Monday- I have a big, 19.8mm, follicle on one side.

Of course, because I am a pessimistic idiot who ignored signs of ovulation, we haven't had sex once this cycle. I probably surged Saturday, and we've probably missed it. Shit.

Nurse L, my very favorite wand monkey, said the line around the follicle was still very crisp and that she didn't think I'd ovulated yet....but the eggwhite is gone and the opk line is very faint. But my temp is still down.

I am so confused. I am also happy that it looks like the cl0mid worked. Maybe my ovaries aren't shriveled up like raisins yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dramalish said...

Sex.
Lots of it.
:)

Yay for follicles, WM.
Remember- never give up.
-D.

August 18, 2008 10:56 PM  
Blogger tonya said...

Oooh, sounds promising! Hope y'all got busy.... :-D

August 19, 2008 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey now, it never hurts to take a ride on the silky pony ;) have fun. HAHAHAHA, as if TTC sex is ever fun ;)

August 20, 2008 9:47 AM  
Blogger OvaGirl said...

Ah the old hope one day despair the next rollercoaster....hang in there M and D-Lish is right never give up!

August 21, 2008 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully you're reading the comments post-coital???

August 21, 2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Good, a follicle! That's a good start. :-)

August 21, 2008 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment