Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'll be making some changes soon.

To my blog, that is. In the past few months, a few people I know in real life have found my blog. I'm ok with these specific people having found it, but I'm quite nervous about who else might have found it without telling me.
I've always been pretty open about my name, where I live, showing pictures, etc. I guess I just thought the internet was big enough to hide in.
I'm not going to take down my blog, but I'm taking down some of my archives until I have enough time to go through and change some identifiers.
I'm also looking for a new blog design. Anyone know a good designer?

5 Comments:

Blogger Korin said...

i'm going private for the same reason soon. There are people I want OUT of my life, and yet they stalk me on the internet. pretty pathetic, eh?

October 07, 2006 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karen rani is awesome. www.troll-baby.com :)

October 07, 2006 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Echo does some awesome blog designs, though, if you go to her "professional" website, it's all print collateral.

You might want to email her to get her portfolio of web design stuff. She's a single mother of three and always looking for ways to make extra cash. She is seriously worth every penny.

http://creative-echoes.com/

October 07, 2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger In Due Time said...

I am sorry someone found your blog. It sucks when we think the internet is so big yet it feels so small at times. Please let us know what you decide to do.

October 09, 2006 5:00 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

your boy is gorgeous! sassy is great! email her at kim@kimsplace.net

October 11, 2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment